WBHRB Recruitment 2018- General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy Last Date 10th day of the respective month
WBHRB Recruitment 2018- General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy Keep reading further for more details such as educational qualification, selection process, Age Limit, how to apply, Official Website, Application Form, Jobs Notification, Question Papers, Admit Card, Answer Keys & Results
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board announced a new notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer vacancy. The notification contains 1098 (Thousand and Ninety Eighty) posts. Application submission process starts on the 1st day of the respective month till 10th day and it will get closed on the 10th day of the respective month
Organization Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Name of Post: General Duty Medical Officer
Official Portal: www.wbhrb.in
Start Date: 1st day of the respective month till the 10th day
Last Date: 10th day of the respective month
WBHRB Vacancy details:
You may also like: IPGL Recruitment
Before Applying for any position Applicants must carefully check eligibility criteria and then apply if your profile is not suites with requirement then please do not go through the position.
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Payscale|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1098||Check Notification|
WBHRB Eligibility Criteria:
- Those Applicants who want to apply for General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies they should have passed MBBS and Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India
- Those Aspirants who want to Apply for General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies their starting age must not be less than 35 years old and maximum age limit must not be greater than 40 years old
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2018
Selection procedure of Aspirants for General Duty Medical Officer posts based on Interview
Application fee: Those Aspirants who want to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2018 they are advised to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned below.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 210/-
- For SC/ST Application Fee:- Nil
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 1st day of the respective month till the 10th day
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 10th day of the respective month
How To Apply: Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for General Duty Medical Officer vacancy will have to register themselves in the portal through www.wbhrb.in on or before the 10th day of the respective month
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about WBHRB Notification 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Application Form