WBHFWS Recruitment 2018- Staff Nurse Vacancy Last Date 23rd March 2018
WBHFWS Recruitment 2018: WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS) announced a new notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse vacancy. The notification contains 67 (Sixty-Seven) posts. Application submission process starts on 9th March 2018 and it will get closed on 23rd March 2018
Organization Name: WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS)
Name of Post: Staff Nurse
Official Portal: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Start Date: 9th March 2018
Last Date: 23rd March 2018
Keep reading further for more details of West Bengal psc vacancy such as educational qualification, selection process, Age Limit, how to apply, Official Website, Application Form, Jobs Notification.
WBHFWS Vacancy details:
You may also like: Karnataka Bank Recruitment
Before Applying for any position Applicants must carefully check eligibility criteria and then apply if your profile is not suites with requirement then please do not go through the position.
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Payscale|
|Staff Nurse||67||Rs. 17220/- per month|
WBHFWS vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
- Those Applicants who want to apply for Staff Nurse Vacancies they should have completed GNM or equivalent from a recognized Institute
- Those Aspirants who want to Apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy their starting age must not be less than 18 years old and maximum age limit must not exceed 64 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
WBHFWS vacancy Notification 2018
- Selection procedure of Aspirants for Staff Nurse post based on Interview
Application fee: Those Aspirants who want to apply for WBHFWS Recruitment 2018 they are advised to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned below.
- For Applicants fee details please check official notification
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 9th March 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 23rd March 2018
How To Apply: Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Interested and eligible candidates can download the prescribed Application form from website www.wbhealth.gov.in and send their application form on or before 23-03-2018. The Prescribed format along with photocopies of all relevant documents should be sent to “Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Kalyanpur, Beside CWC office, Asansol-713305”
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about WBHFWS vacancy 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Application Form