UPPCL Recruitment 2018- Technician Grade II Vacancy Last Date 13-03-2018.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited announced a new notification for the recruitment of Technician Grade II vacancy. The notification contains 2779 posts. Application submission process starts on 21st February 2018 and it will get closed on 13th March 2018
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of Post: Technician Grade II
Official Portal: www. uppcl.org
Start Date: 21st February 2018
Last Date: 13th March 2018
Keep reading further for more details of UPPCL Recruitment such as educational qualification, selection process, Age Limit, how to apply, Official Website, Application Form, Jobs Notification.
UPPCL Vacancy details:
You may also like: CGHS Recruitment
Before Applying for any position Applicants must carefully check eligibility criteria and then apply if your profile is not suites with requirement then please do not go through the position.
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Payscale|
|Technician Grade II||2779||Check Advt|
UPPCL Eligibility Criteria:
- Those Applicants who want to apply for Technician Grade-II Vacancies they should have passed High School, ITI from a well-recognized board or Institution.
- Those Aspirants who want to Apply for Technician Grade-II Vacancies their starting age must not be less than 18 years old and the maximum age limit must not exceed 40 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
UPPCL Recruitment Notification 2018
- Selection procedure of Aspirants for Technician Grade-II post based on Examination
Application fee: Those Aspirants who want to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2018 they are advised to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned below.
- General/OBC Candidates should Pay Rs 900/-
- ST/SC Category Candidates have to pay Rs 600/-
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 21st February 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 13th March 2018
How To Apply: Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for Technician Grade-II vacancy will have to register themselves in the portal through www. uppcl.org on or before 13th March 2018
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about UPPCL Notification 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Apply Online