RVUNL Recruitment 2018- Assistant Engineer Vacancy
RVUNL Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer vacancy. The notification contains 46 posts. Application submission process starts on 14th June 2018 and it will get closed on 2nd July 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
RVUNL Vacancy details:
Organization Name: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer
Official Portal: www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Last Date: 2nd July 2018
You may also like: DVC Recruitment
RVUNL Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should have passed any Degree, PG
- Other education qualification details please refer official notification
- Applicants age should be between 21 to 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
RVUNL Recruitment Notification 2018
RVUNL Selection Procedure:
- Candidate’s Selection Process will be based on Written Test
Application fee RVUNL 2018:
- For Fee details go to official notification
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 14th June 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 2nd July 2018
How To Apply:
Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for RVUNL 2018 will have to register themselves in the portal through www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in by 2nd July 2018.
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about RVUNL Notification 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Apply Online