RSMSSB Recruitment 2018- Tax Assistant Vacancy Last Date 18th May 2018
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board announced a new notification for the recruitment of Tax Assistant vacancy. The notification contains 162 (One Hundred and Sixty-Two) post. Application submission process starts on 19th April 2018 and it will get closed on 18th May 2018
Organization Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board
Name of Post: Tax Assistant
Official Portal: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Start Date: 19th April 2018
Last Date: 18th May 2018
Keep reading further for more details of RSMSSB Recruitment such as educational qualification, selection process, Age Limit, how to apply, Official Website, Application Form, Jobs Notification.
RSMSSB Vacancy details:
You may also like: RSTB Recruitment
Before Applying for any position Applicants must carefully check eligibility criteria and then apply if your profile is not suites with requirement then please do not go through the position.
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Payscale|
|Tax Assistant||162||Check notification|
RSMSSB Eligibility Criteria:
- Those Applicants who want to apply for Tax Assistant Vacancies they should have passed any degree
- Those Aspirants who want to Apply for Tax Assistant Vacancies their age limit should be between 20- 40 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
RSMSSB Recruitment Notification 2018
- Selection procedure of Aspirants for Tax Assistant post based on Written Test
Application fee: Those Aspirants who want to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 they are advised to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned below.
- General/UR and Creamy Layer OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 450/-
- OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 350/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Application Fee Rs. 250/-
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 19th April 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 18th May 2018
How To Apply: Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for Tax Assistant vacancy will have to register themselves in the portal through www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 18th May 2018
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about RSMSSB Notification 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Application Form