PCB Recruitment 2018- Clerk, Driver, Nurse, Engineer & Asst Vacancy Last Date 7th April 2018
PCB Recruitment 2018: Cantonment Board Pune announced a new notification for the recruitment of Clerk, Driver, Nurse, Engineer & Asst vacancy. The notification contains 77 (Seventy-Seven) posts. Application submission process starts on 5th March 2018 and it will get closed on 7th April 2018
Organization Name: Cantonment Board Pune
Name of Post: Clerk, Driver, Nurse, Engineer & Asst
Official Portal: www.punecantonmentboard.org
Start Date: 5th March 2018
Last Date: 7th April 2018
Keep reading further for more details of PCB vacancy such as educational qualification, selection process, Age Limit, how to apply, Official Website, Application Form, Jobs Notification.
PCB Vacancy details:
You may also like: VPCI Recruitment
Before Applying for any position Applicants must carefully check eligibility criteria and then apply if your profile is not suites with requirement then please do not go through the position.
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Payscale|
|Clerk, Driver, Nurse, Engineer & Asst||77||Check Advt|
PCB vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
- Those Applicants who want to apply for Clerk, Driver, Nurse, Engineer & Asst Vacancies they should pass 10th, 12th, B.A., B.sc and MBBS from a well-recognized board or Institute.
- Those Aspirants who want to Apply for Clerk, Driver, Nurse, Engineer & Asst Vacancies maximum age limit must not exceed 25 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
PCB vacancy Notification 2018
- Selection procedure of Aspirants for Clerk, Driver, Nurse, Engineer & Asst post based on Written Test and Skill Test
Application fee: Those Aspirants who want to apply for PCB Recruitment 2018 they are advised to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned below.
- Check Official Notification
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 5th March 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 7th April 2018
How To Apply: Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for Clerk, Driver, Nurse, Engineer & Asst vacancy will have to register themselves in the portal through www.punecantonmentboard.org on or before 7th April 2018
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about PCB vacancy 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Application Form