ONGC Recruitment 2018- Medical Officer & Specialist Vacancy Last Date 19th March 2018.
ONGC Recruitment 2018: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited announced a new notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & Specialist vacancy. The notification contains 05 (Five) posts.Application submission process starts on 4th March 2018 and it will get closed on 19th March 2018
Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Name of Post: Medical Officer & Specialist
No of Vacancy: 05
Official Portal: www.ongcindia.com
Start Date: 4th March 2018
Last Date: 19th March 2018
Keep reading further for more details of ONGC Recruitment such as educational qualification, selection process, Age Limit, how to apply, Official Website, Application Form, Jobs Notification.
ONGC Vacancy details:
You may also like: CIMFR Recruitment
Before Applying for any position Applicants must carefully check eligibility criteria and then apply if your profile is not suites with requirement then please do not go through the position.
|Name of Post||Payscale|
|Medical Officer & Specialist||Rs. 75000/-|
ONGC Eligibility Criteria:
- Those Applicants who want to apply for Medical Officer & Specialist Vacancies for education qualification details check official notification
- Those Aspirants who want to Apply for Medical Officer & Specialist Vacancies for Age limit details please go through official notification
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
ONGC Recruitment Notification 2018
- Selection procedure of Aspirants for Medical Officer & Specialist post based on Interview
Application fee: Those Aspirants who want to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018 they are advised to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned below.
- please go through official notification
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 4th March 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 19th March 2018
How To Apply: Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for Medical Officer & Specialist vacancy will have to register themselves in the portal through www. ongcindia.com on or before 19th March 2018
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about ONGC Notification 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Apply Online