NPCIL Recruitment 2018- Medical Officer, GDMO & Specialist Vacancy Last Date 19th April 2018
NPCIL Recruitment 2018: Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited announced a new notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer, GDMO & Specialist vacancy. The notification contains 16 (Sixteen) posts. Application submission process starts on 21st March 2018 and it will get closed on 19th April 2018
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited
Name of Post: Medical Officer, GDMO & Specialist
Job Location: All India
Official Portal: www.npcil.nic.in
Start Date: 21st March 2018
Last Date: 19th April 2018
Keep reading further for more details of NPCIL vacancy such as educational qualification, selection process, Age Limit, how to apply, Official Website, Application Form, Jobs Notification.
NPCIL Vacancy details:
You may also like: BECIL Recruitment
Before Applying for any position Applicants must carefully check eligibility criteria and then apply if your profile is not suites with requirement then please do not go through the position.
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Payscale|
|Medical Officer, GDMO & Specialist||16||Check Advt|
NPCIL vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
- Those Applicants who want to apply for Medical Officer, GDMO & Specialist Vacancies they should have MBBS, MS/ MD from a well-recognized Institute.
- Those Aspirants who want to Apply for Medical Officer, GDMO & Specialist Vacancies for age details go to official notification
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
NPCIL vacancy Notification 2018
- Selection procedure of Aspirants for Medical Officer, GDMO & Specialist post based on Interview
Application fee: Those Aspirants who want to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018 they are advised to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned below.
- General/OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates No Application Fee
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 21st March 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 19th April 2018
How To Apply: Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for Medical Officer, GDMO & Specialist vacancy will have to register themselves in the portal through www.npcil.nic.in on or before 19th April 2018
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about NPCIL vacancy 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Application Form