MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited(MPPKVVCL) has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Line Attendant vacancy. The notification contains 361 posts. Application submission process starts on 22nd June 2018 and it will get closed on 21st July 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
MPPKVVCL Vacancy details:
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited(MPPKVVCL)
Name of Post: Line Attendant
Official Portal: www.mpez.co.in
Last Date: 21st July 2018
You may also like: JVVNL Recruitment
MPPKVVCL Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should pass 10th Class, ITI
- Other education qualification details please refer official notification
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment Notification 2018
MPPKVVCL Selection Procedure:
- Candidate’s Selection Process will be based on Written Test & Interview
Application fee MPPKVVCL 2018:
- General Category Application Fee Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Category Application Fee Rs. 800/-
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 22nd June 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 21st July 2018
How To Apply:
Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all the conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for MPPKVVCL 2018 will have to register themselves in the portal through www.mpez.co.in by 21st July 2018.
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about MPPKVVCL Notification 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Apply Online