KPSC Recruitment 2018- Junior Training Officer Vacancy Last Date 20th March 2018
KPSC Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Public Service Commission announced a new notification for the recruitment of Junior Training Officer vacancy. The notification contains 1520 (Fifteen Hundred and Twenty) posts. Application submission process starts on 19th February 2018 and it will get closed on 20th March 2018
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of Post: Junior Training Officer
Official Portal: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Start Date: 19th February 2018
Last Date: 20th March 2018
Keep reading further for more details of KPSC vacancy such as educational qualification, selection process, Age Limit, how to apply, Official Website, Application Form, Jobs Notification.
KPSC Vacancy details:
You may also like: GSRTC Recruitment
Before Applying for any position Applicants must carefully check eligibility criteria and then apply if your profile is not suites with requirement then please do not go through the position.
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Payscale|
|Junior Training Officer||1520||Rs. 17650 – 32000/-|
KPSC vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
- Those Applicants who want to apply for Junior Training Officer Vacancies They must have SSLC and National Trade Certificate in relevant discipline
- Those Aspirants who want to Apply for Junior Training Officer Vacancies their age limit should be between 18-35 years as on 20.03.2018
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
KPSC vacancy Notification 2018
- Selection procedure of Aspirants for Junior Training Officer post based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Personality Test
Application fee: Those Aspirants who want to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018 they are advised to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned below.
- Check Official Notification
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 19th February 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 20th March 2018
How To Apply: Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for Junior Training Officer vacancy will have to register themselves in the portal through www.kpsc.kar.nic.in on or before 20th March 2018
Procedure to apply for KPSC recruitment 2018:
1.Interested Applicants first need to login to the official portal that is www.www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
2.Once Login Download the official notification from the home page
3.Carefully read all the instructions before applying
4.Find official link KPSC notification Application Form 2018
5. Fill the necessary details carefully on the application form
6.As per the requirement Upload the scanned copies of the certificates and the passport size photo and the signature.
7.chek all the details before click on submit button
8.Finally take a hard copy of the application form
9.Take the printout of the Application form
10.Keep it safe for future use
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about KPSC vacancy 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Application Form