Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018: Kolkata Police Department has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Civic Volunteers vacancy. The notification contains 517 posts. Application submission process starts on 6th July 2018 and it will get closed on 16th July 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Kolkata Police Vacancy details:
Organization Name: Kolkata Police Department
Name of Post: Civic Volunteers
Official Portal: www. kolkatapolice.gov.in
Last Date: 16th July 2018
You may also like: MECL Recruitment
Kolkata Police Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should pass 8th Class
- Other education qualification details please refer official notification
- Minimum 20 years and maximum 60 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification 2018
Kolkata Police Selection Procedure:
- Candidate’s Selection Process will be based on Interview
Application fee Kolkata Police 2018:
- There is no application fee
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 6th July 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 16th July 2018
How To Apply:
Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all the conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for Kolkata Police 2018 will have to register themselves in the portal through www. kolkatapolice.gov.in by 16th July 2018.
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about Kolkata Police Notification 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Apply Online