Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018- Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancy Last Date 20th March 2018
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Bank announced a new notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) vacancy. Application submission process starts on 7th March 2018 and it will get closed on 20th March 2018
Organization Name: Karnataka Bank
Name of Post: Probationary Officers (PO)
Job Location: Mangalore
Official Portal: www.karnatakabank.com
Start Date: 7th March 2018
Last Date: 20th March 2018
Keep reading further for more details of Karnataka Bank vacancy such as educational qualification, selection process, Age Limit, how to apply, Official Website, Application Form, Jobs Notification.
Karnataka Bank Vacancy details:
You may also like: West Bengal PSC Recruitment
Before Applying for any position Applicants must carefully check eligibility criteria and then apply if your profile is not suites with requirement then please do not go through the position.
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Payscale|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||check Advt||check Advt|
Karnataka Bank vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
- Those Applicants who want to apply for Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancies they should have passed Any Degree/ PG from a recognized board or institute
- Those Aspirants who want to Apply for Probationary Officers (PO) vacancy their starting age must not be less than 18 years old and maximum age limit must not exceed 28 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
Karnataka Bank vacancy Notification 2018
- Selection procedure of Aspirants for Probationary Officers (PO) post based on Written Test
Application fee: Those Aspirants who want to apply for Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2018 they are advised to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned below.
- Refer Official Notification
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 7th March 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 20th March 2018
How To Apply: Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for Probationary Officers (PO) vacancy will have to register themselves in the portal through www.karnatakabank.com on or before 20th March 2018
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about Karnataka Bank vacancy 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Application Form