JPSC Recruitment 2018- Asst Public Prosecutor Vacancy Last Date 08-04-2018.
JPSC Recruitment 2018: Jharkhand Public Service Commission announced a new notification for the recruitment of Asst Public Prosecutor vacancy. The notification contains 143 (One Hundred and Forty-Three) posts. Application submission process starts on 23rd February 2018 and it will get closed on 8th April 2018.
Organization Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of Post: Asst Public Prosecutor
Official Portal: www.jpsc.gov.in
Last Date: 08-04-2018
Keep reading further for more details such as educational qualification, selection process, Age Limit, how to apply, Official Website, Application Form, Jobs Notification.
JPSC Vacancy details:
You may also like: IIT Delhi Recruitment
Before Applying for any position Applicants must carefully check eligibility criteria and then apply if your profile is not suites with requirement then please do not go through the position.
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Payscale|
|Asst Public Prosecutor||143||Check Notification|
JPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Those Applicants who already applied or interested to apply for JPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Vacancies they should have completed Degree from well-recognized board or Institution.
- Those Aspirants who want to Apply for JPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Vacancies Recruitment 2018 their age must not be less than 21 years old and the upper age limit must not exceed 35 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
JPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
JPSC Selection Procedure:
- For Selection procedure of Aspirants for Asst Public Prosecutor Post based on Written Test & Interview
Application fee JPSC 2018: Those Aspirants who want to apply for JPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018 they are advised to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned below.
- Kindly check official notification
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 23.02.2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 08.04.2018
How To Apply: Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for JPSC Asst Public Prosecutor vacancy will have to register themselves in the portal through www.jpsc.gov.in Before on 8th April 2018.
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about JPSC Notification 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Apply Online