HPSSSB Recruitment 2018: Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board(HPSSSB) has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Lab Assistant, Steno Typist & Other vacancies. The notification contains 1080 posts. Application submission process starts on 5th July 2018 and it will get closed on 4th August 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
HPSSSB Recruitment Vacancy details:
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board
Name of Post: Lab Assistant, Steno Typist & Other
Official Portal: www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
Last Date: 4th August 2018
You may also like: MECL Recruitment
HPSSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- For Education qualification details please refer official notification
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018
HPSSSB Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Candidate’s Selection Process will be based on Written Examination & Interview
Application fee HPSSSB 2018:
- General: Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP, PH, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP Rs. 120/-
- S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P: Rs. 120/-
- Ex-Servicemen / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P: Nill
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 5th July 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 4th August 2018
How To Apply:
Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all the conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for HPSSSB 2018 will have to register themselves in the portal through www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in by 4th August 2018.
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about HPSSSB Notification 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Apply Online