HPPSC Recruitment 2018: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Ayurvedic Medical Officer & other vacancies. The notification contains 176 posts. Application submission process starts on 20th June 2018 and it will get closed on 9th July 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
HPPSC Vacancy details:
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of Post: Ayurvedic Medical Officer & other
Official Portal: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Last Date: 9th July 2018
You may also like: UPSRTC Recruitment
HPPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- For education qualification details please refer official notification
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
HPPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
HPPSC Selection Procedure:
- Candidate’s Selection Process will be based on Screening Test, Examination, Personality Test and Final Selection
Application fee HPPSC 2018:
- General category they are required to pay Rs 400/
- SC/ST/OBC H.P belonging category candidates have to pay Rs 100/-
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 20th June 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 9th July 2018
How To Apply:
Applicants who are interested to apply online for HPPSC 2018 will have to register themselves in the portal through www.hppsc.hp.gov.in by 9th July 2018.
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about HPPSC Notification 2018 is for information purposes only.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Apply Online