Air India Ltd Recruitment 2018- Experienced Cabin Crew Vacancy Last Date 12-03-2018.
Air India Ltd Recruitment 2018: Air India Ltd announced a new notification for the recruitment of Experienced Cabin Crew vacancy. The notification contains 500 (Five Hundred) post. Application submission process starts on 20th February 2018 and it will get closed on 12th March 2018
Organization Name: Air India Ltd
Name of Post: Experienced Cabin Crew
Official Portal: www.airindia.in
Start Date: 20th February 2018
Last Date: 12th March 2018
Keep reading further for more details of Air India Ltd Recruitment such as educational qualification, selection process, Age Limit, how to apply, Official Website, Application Form, Jobs Notification.
Air India Ltd Vacancy details:
You may also like: PGIMER Recruitment
Before Applying for any position Applicants must carefully check eligibility criteria and then apply if your profile is not suites with requirement then please do not go through the position.
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Payscale|
|Experienced Cabin Crew||500||Check Advt.|
Air India Ltd Eligibility Criteria:
- Those Applicants who want to apply for Experienced Cabin Crew Vacancies they should have passed 12th Class from a well-recognized board.
- Those Aspirants who want to Apply for Experienced Cabin Crew Vacancies their maximum age limit must not exceed 35 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per on Government Rules and Regulation
Note: go through the official notification to get more details regarding eligibility criteria.
Air India Ltd Recruitment Notification 2018
- Selection procedure of Aspirants for Experienced Cabin Crew post based on Written Test
Application fee: Those Aspirants who want to apply for Air India Ltd Recruitment 2018 they are advised to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned below.
- Candidates application fee: Rs 1000/-
- Start date for Online Application Submission: 20th February 2018
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 12th March 2018
How To Apply: Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet all conditions and requirements of the position (s).
Applicants who are interested to apply online for Experienced Cabin Crew vacancy will have to register themselves in the portal through www.airindia.in on or before 12th March 2018
Notification / Advertising
The details shared on this page about Air India Ltd Notification 2018 is for information purposes only. In case you have doubts, please clarify through the official link attached.
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Application Form or New Registration from here:
⇒ Apply Online